Union of Oenologists of the CR z.s.
Company ID: 03035913
with address Slovácká 786, 691 44 Lednice
web url: www.unieenologu.cz
contact person for personal data processing issues: Mojmír Baroň, e-mail: email@example.com
(No Data Protection Officer has been appointed)
(hereinafter referred to as “Administrator” or “Intermediary”)
- If you are interested in our services, you acknowledge that the Intermediary, as the Controller, processes your personal data necessary for the proper performance of its activities (hereinafter also referred to as “Personal Data”).
- The Intermediary processes your Personal Data only for the purposes and on the basis of the legal grounds set out below.
- We disclose and transfer personal data about you in connection with our activities to the following third parties (as processors or recipients) and only to the extent necessary:
- cooperating persons of the Intermediary;
- external law firm;
- external accounting companies;
- persons providing server, web, cloud or IT services to the Intermediary;
- to a financial institution (bank, savings bank);
- administrative authorities, public authorities (e.g. the cadastral office).
- Personal data will not be disclosed to third parties from outside the EU and EEA.
- Personal data will be processed by the Intermediary for the duration of the Contract or for the period necessary to fulfil the archiving obligations of the Intermediary, in accordance with applicable law, but no longer than 5 years from its termination.
- In accordance with data protection regulations, you have the following rights:
- The right of access to Personal Data at the Intermediary, which means that you can at any time request confirmation from the Intermediary whether or not Personal Data concerning you is being processed and, if so, for what purposes, to what extent, to whom it is disclosed, how long it will be processed, whether you have the right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or to object, where the Personal Data was obtained from, and whether the processing of Personal Data results in automated decision-making, including profiling, if any. You also have the right to obtain a copy of your Personal Data, the first provision of which is free of charge, and for further provision the Intermediary may charge a reasonable administrative fee.
- The right to rectification of Personal Data, which means that you can ask the Intermediary to correct or complete Personal Data if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to erasure of Personal Data, which means that the Processor must erase your Personal Data if (I) it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed, (II) you withdraw your consent and there is no further reason for the processing, (III) you object to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing, (IV) the processing is unlawful, or (V) a legal obligation to do so exists.
- The right to restrict the processing of Personal Data, which means that until the disputed issues regarding the processing of your Personal Data are resolved, namely if (I) you contest the accuracy of the Personal Data, (II) the processing is unlawful but instead of erasing the Personal Data you only want to restrict its processing, (III) the Intermediary no longer needs the Personal Data for the purposes of the processing but you do (IV) or if you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 1.7.6., the Intermediary may only store the Personal Data and further processing is subject to your consent or that the data is needed for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims,
- The right to data portability, which means that you have the right to receive your Personal Data that you have provided to the Intermediary with your consent to processing or for the purposes of performance of a contract in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, where technically feasible, you have the right to have the Intermediary transfer that data to another controller.
- The right to object to the processing of Personal Data, which means that you may submit a written or electronic objection to the processing of your Personal Data to the Intermediary, which will cause the Intermediary to no longer process the Personal Data unless it demonstrates compelling legitimate grounds for processing that override your interests or rights and freedoms.
- The right to lodge a complaint against the processing of Personal Data with the Office for Personal Data Protection at: www.uoou.cz.
- You may exercise all your rights set out in the preceding paragraph with the Intermediary either in writing by registered letter sent to the address of its registered office or electronically at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The provision of personal data for the purpose of concluding a contract is required because it is necessary for the performance of the obligations under the contract or because the provision of such data is required by law. Failure to provide the data may result in the contract not being concluded.
- There is no automated decision-making based on the Personal Data processed.
- In the event that the Intermediary wishes to use the personal data for a purpose other than that set out in this information clause, it shall promptly provide the Applicant with information about that other purpose and the other information set out in this clause.
- This information document takes effect from 01.12.2020.
Prof. Ing. Mojmír Baroň, Ph.D.
691 44 Lednice
Digital certificate ID:
The website of the Union of Oenologists of the Czech Republic was created with the support of the Wine Fund